The Pleasantville Farmers Market is more than a food event. It’s a community hub. Neighbors start their weekend here, catch up, learn what’s happening, and make plans. That’s why, whenever possible, the Market makes space for local non-profits to share information about their good works. Over the years, these and other organizations participated in our Market as part of our community outreach efforts:
- Pleasantville Community Television
- Pleasantville Fund For Learning
- Pleasantville Chamber of Commerce
- Pleasantville Community Garden
- Pleasantville Music Festival
- Pleasantville STRONG
…and many more!